Due to the unprecedented public health emergency from the COVID-19 pandemic, Bainbridge Optical has updated its store policy and safety protocols. We want everyone to know that the safety of our patients, customers, and staff is our biggest priority and we are doing everything we can do to help keep everyone and their family feels safe, comfortable, and protected. Effective immediately our new interim policies include:
- ALL PATIENTS entering the store need to wear a FACE MASK of any type. A face mask will be provided if necessary
- A maximum of 15 patients is allowed into the store at a given time. Our store is large and allows plenty of space for social distancing
- Our waiting room will have chairs spaced apart appropriately to help observe proper Social Distancing.
- Examinations are by appointment only, unless it is an emergency or a the discretion of the doctor.
- Our counter tops will have a physical shield to help protect both our patients and staff.
- All Staff and Doctors will be using a face mask, shield and/or wear gloves for their safety, as well as, the patients' protection during all phases of their visit.
- Patients should come to their visit by themselves. If a patient is a minor (younger than 18 years old) they must be accompanied by one parent/guardian. All companions will be asked to wait outside of the office to help ensure proper social distancing for everyone in the store.
We appreciate your cooperation during this very difficult and uncertain time. Any questions or concerns should be directed to our staff or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org